Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab: Nowadays, drug addiction has become a widespread evil especially in Punjab. Accordingly, the need for Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab has also increased. But among all, the lifeline is the best and trustable rehabilitation Centre in Punjab. It has grabbed years of experience and occupied almost the entire state of Punjab. With fully furnished infrastructure and having a team of well-qualified doctors and other medical staff members, it is working towards the betterment of the addicted patients. We are working with the commitment to serve the society with best possible medical treatments to make it drugs-free.
Be healthy with our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab
As we all know, the intoxication has spread very badly in our society. Especially our young generation is the main prey of it. If we look closely, there are many reasons for this. The first and foremost reason is unemployment. Unemployment has been occupied in the country and especially in Punjab, and half of our educated youth are unemployed. Because they do not have any jobs, they got involved in the bad company and starts taking drugs, alcohol etc. In the meantime, it becomes even more compulsory for the family members of the patient to opt for a trust able Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.
Some of the attractive facilities at our rehabilitation Centre in Punjab
Thus here it becomes our prime duty to tackle the drug addicted or alcoholic persons accordingly in our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab. Our experienced team of doctors and physiologists just examine the patient’s health conditions and then starts their treatment accordingly. Our world-class medical facilities are tailored to the patients and we try our best to nurture the patients with best possible health status. The major facilities at our rehabilitation Centre in Punjab are as follow:
- Lifeline is operating not only in Punjab. We have also Nasha Mukti Kendra in Haryana and Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh.
- We have a well-qualified and medically certified team of doctors, nurses. They treat the patients as per their health conditions and behave in a polite manner to make them feel at home.
- Lifeline has fully developed and established building infrastructure with AC rooms, courtyard, swimming pools etc. Moreover, it is far away from the noisy environment and pollution of the city.
- We conduct special yoga and meditation classes for the patients. It helps them to keep them fit physically and mentally as well.
- At our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab, we have excellent basic facilities like cold and purifier drinking water, bathrooms, toilets, mess etc.
- We serve our patients with healthy, fresh, tasty and hygienic food and other eatables all the time.
- Most importantly, our charges are quite cost-effective. We deliver the treatment at reasonable prices at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab.